The buying of a home represents the single most important investment of a lifetime for most people. This pamphlet will provide your client with information on the following:
• Why do I need an attorney?
• Should I retain a separate attorney or use the lender’s attorney?
• What do I have a right to know about the property I’m buying?
• What do I need to know about the contract?
• What is meant by “title to the property?”
• What are “adjustments” and how do they affect me?
• What will happen at the closing?
Prepared by: Real Property Section
Publication Year: 2009
Size: 9 in. x 3.5 trifold pamphlet
Sold in packages of 25