The selling of a home, one of
the most significant investments most people have, can be a stressful time.
This pamphlet will provide your client with information on the following:
• Why do I need an attorney?
• What is a listing agreement?
• What do I need to tell buyers or my agent about
• What do I need to know about the contract?
• What is meant by “title to the property?”
• What are “adjustments” and how do they affect me?
• What will happen at the closing?
Prepared by: Real Property Section
Publication Year: 2004
Size: 8.5 in. x 3.5 trifold pamphlet
Sold in packages of 25