This pamphlet will apprise your client of his or her rights if arrested and answers your clients' questions about being arrested:
• When are you under arrest?
• May a law-enforcement officer detain you without arresting you?
• What are your rights after you have been arrested?
• What rights do you have when questioned by police?
• What should you say?
• How do you arrange for a lawyer?
• Release after arrest
• The court appearance
• The record of arrest
Prepared by: Criminal Justice Section
Publication Year: 2004
Size: 8.5 in. x 3.5 trifold pamphlet
Sold in packages of 25